To guarantee the maximum comfort and relax within the SPA, guests are request to respect the following rules:
- It is not allowed to access the SPA with shoes used outside the center.
- It is not allowed to run and to dive into the jacuzzi pool.
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the salt sauna unless dry.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the water beds unless dry, with earrings, piercings and metallic objects.
- It is forbidden to smoke and drink alcohol.
- It is advised to keep a low tone of voice and to keep a respectful behaviour.
- It is not allowed to bring in the center glasses.
- The following are needed to enter the SPA: bathing suit, towelling robe, slippers.
- The cloth and the towelling robe provided by the SPA must be returned.
- The shower before entering the jacuzzi pool is mandatory.
- It is not allowed to use mobile phones within the SPA.
- Access to the SPA is allowed to children with a minimum age of 14 years old, under the supervision of a responsible adult, only and exclusively from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The SPA Orti di Nora is not responsible for any damage, theft and loss of personal belongings and cash, even if stored in the dedicated lockers.
The management reserves the right to modify the current rules and prices; possible modification and communications will be exhibited at the reception.
Requests and complaints, but even compliments, can be formalized using the dedicated forms available at the reception.
Informational brochure on massages and treatments are available at the SPA reception.
Messages and treatments have to be booked in advanced at the SPA reception.
The water of pools are therefore continually checked to monitor the physical, chemical and microbiological requisitions of the waters used.